Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2016

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CATS CHALLENGES #9 - FURRYTHING GOES WEEK 5


It's on to WEEK 5 of our latest Challenge  #9 - FURRY -THING GOES .

All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature. It can be any type of purr-oject and you may use ANY images you like fur these Challenges. I have some FUR-EEBIES fur you, so have a look up top of the Blog if you want to snag some.

This week I have this to show you .............


I made this digital scrapbook page about my beloved 'PITSI'. I  reared him by hand from 2 days old. His mother had been poisoned and he was bought to me by a friend. I had to bottle feed him every 2 hours !!  He was so tiny at first and then grew into a big fluffy crazy cat. I had him here with me for 6 years.  Sadly, he is no longer with me after he disappeared last year :-(.
The kit I used is called 'Cats' by COOSTY CREATIONS at STITCHYBEAR STAMPS.


Please leave your Furrything Goes creations at WEEK 1's posting HERE. and don't furget to snag your FUR-EEBIES  :-D x

We are now up to 104 Furbaliscious Followers and the Draw for the 100 Followers CANDY will take place on AUGUST 31st 2016.... so stay tuned :-)

9 comments:

  1. this is so nice!
    love the cat peeking out!
    hugs
    Fiki 🐈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those black and white papers coordinate so well with your sweet kitty photos! Thanks for sharing with us and so sad that he disappeared on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that made me so sad to read! This kitten must have been so attached to you and vice versa after you hand-reared him. Tears in my eyes. Very sad that you lost your Pitsi, Ike. What a beautiful page you made to honour him. I still want to make a page for each of my kitties, including the one I lost many years ago. He's still deep in my heart after all of these years, and I'm sure your Pitsi is still deep in yours. Sending hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I just love kitties!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely keepsake page of your beautiful furbaby xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely am in love with cats and have had them since I was 15. I would love to part of winning your candy. It is beautiful and have nothing like it. Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable LO! I love how the papers are just exactly right with those wonderful photos. So sorry you lost you kitty. As you know I recently lost one of my old kitties....but my son just adopted a new Siamese X kitten...Skippyjon. He is adorable and really brightens up the house with his antics. The big kitties are NOT amused! lol..

    I would love for you to post my new 2016 Cat Lovers Hop Blog Badge on the sidebar so people can be getting ready for this year's event. Find it on my blog. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Yes !! I certainly will, thank you :-D xx

      Delete
  8. What a cute layout! Love your kitty! So adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete