Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 30 November 2015

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CHALLENGE #1 - KRIMBO KITTIES + FREEBIES



Hi there kitty lovers and welcome to the very first SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES - Cat Lovers' Challenge.
I hope your pussies are all coiffed and fluffed and ready for the off :-D

For our Challenges I have shmoozed my way round the legs of some delightful Sponsors and for this very first time it's SPYDER. She gives out Freebies on her Blog - usually on a Wednesday - and she has a fabulous Shop - SPYDER's OTHER CORNER  - where you can find not only lots of adorable Kitties, but other lovely animals and scenes too. Click on the Badge to go visit the Shop. 


Spyder is very generously offering the kitty treats of  5 DIGIS of your choice for the Winner of this Challenge, so that's a purr-fectly great reason to play along isn't it ?  :-D

So now, because " CatMouse  " is coming..........only 24 days to go Folks ......... here we are with your first Theme in the spirit of the Season ....................   


(Christmas Holly Border courtesy of Proteckmachinery )


You can make anything you like and use any images you want to for the Challenge but they MUST be Cats of some kind (big ones like Lions and Tigers will count) and I also want to see a Christmas Theme on your creation.  Easy peasy eh ? !!  If you don't have any kitties, then scroll down to my first 2 Posts and you will find some FREEBIES there.

Here is a little something I whipped up to inspire you along and I hope you will all come and scratch up on our skritting post  - free CatNip will be provided. :-)




Images used:
" Fireplace " by IkesArt
" Thomas The Party Cat "  by Spyder
Free stocking clip art courtesy of Calendariu 
Christmas Room Background + Tree courtesy of iamszizzs at Deviant Art


Please feel free to snag a Challenge Badge for your Blog and go tell your all your kitty loving friends  :-D

Here is another little FREEBIE for you too :-D..... this is " I Iz SANTA ".... (You may cut the Text off if you wish xx)

IMAGE  NOW UP THE TOP IN FREEBIES PAGE 


REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx



You have 1 MONTH for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 4th JANUARY 2016.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!

Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight :-)


15 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    And Thank you for the new challenge!
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge can't wait to enter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    I will be participating in this challlenge!
    thank you for another great image!
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Congrats on your very first challenge. Can't wait to participate. Adorable Freebie. Thanks so much. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the kitty references in the post. I'm sure I've got quite a few suitable kitty images for this challenges - hopefully one of the sponsor's ones that I can use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post has me giggling and my tail all puffed out in excitement all at the same time!! So glad for the challenges to be starting. Thank you so much for the freebies. I have already printed out and colored some of the others you posted. They're ready to make into cards and link up.......YAY!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, it's finally here! Your kitty card is gorgeous! Your post made me giggle with all the kitty puns! I will definitely be back to link up, probably mid month! Thank you to Lyn for her sponsorship - love her images! Thank you for the adorable freebie! I see the entries are unlimited but I'll try not to make a nuisance of myself haha. Oh, who am I kidding, I probably will make a nuisance of myself! See you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you he is awesome can't wait to play with him :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, pussy challenge and freebie too!! Will go and blog about it!!
    (((LYN))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so inspired now and going to definitely play your new challenge! Thank you for your freebies, too cute and of course I must use them.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm HERE ;0) Thanks again Ike for creating this fun new challenge blog for us crazy cat ladies ;0) I've just entered my 1st project..2 more to come, back in a sec LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As once and future cat lady, I'm so happy to find your challenge blog!

    I went with a decidedly different kitty card for the challenge. >..<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for little me know my card qualifies, Ike! I wasn't sure it was "Crimbo" enough. LOL. Had big plans for more but the holiday got away rom me. LOL. xxD

    ReplyDelete